CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ARRRGGGGHH

Well anxiety is starting to set in, don't get me wrong I am very excited but I am also scared to death. 

Last night as I was trying to sleep I kept thinking, can I do this?  Will there be enough hours in the day to get everything done from homework to being a mom and running a household?  Will I be able to handle my English 1A class?  Because hubby likes to quiz me on English terms and correct my grammar all the time, can I really do this?  Am I going to finally understand fractions?  My math class is another anxiety issue.  Math is not my strong suit it never has been I just don't get numbers. 

Then I got to thinking about the financial aspect of it all.  I have to get my books purchased at the first of next month.  I have it worked out in my head and I know its going to be okay because 2 weeks later I get my financial aide distribution but its all adding up.

Then I wonder if everyone is going to be staring at me going why is she here?  She is old, she should have done this a long time ago.

I know this is all BS and what not but sometimes those old demons like to sneak in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment